<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
I want a girl with lips like morphine,
Knock me out every time they touch me.
I wanna feel a kiss just crush me,
And break me down
Take your past and burn it up and let it go
Carry on; I’m stronger than you’ll ever know
That’s the deal; you get no respect
You’re gonna get yours
You better watch your fucking neck
I’ve got another confession
I fell to temptation
And there is no question
There was some connection
I’ve got to follow my heart
No matter how far
I’ve gotta roll the dice
Never look back and never think twice
Listen up, turn it up and rock it out
party on, I wanna hear you scream and shout
this is real, as real as it gets
I came to get down to get some fucking respect
taking it back to hardcore level
you better be ready, put your pedal to the metal
taking it back to hardcore level
you better be ready, put your pedal to the metal.
I’m sure to find true love under angel wings,”
assured and locked so tight I know she’s whispering.
Alone and savoring life alone tonight
she’s coming out to greet a world so wont of light.
Her first time exposed to the games and bitter ends.
Her last time to feel clean, in broken english she says,
I lost everything to one boy who says he was mine,
he said he’d hold me forever.”
Now she’s sitting on my floor,
pulling out her hair to ease
that she’s not sleeping again.
This cotton down it feels so much more like home.
the memories creep in as she closes both her eyes.
She’s walking out into the night for the first time,
completely unprepared for the thousandth time.
I can’t forget this night; another left, another right.
How did I ever get away, the door was locked the key unmade.
Out for the last time life ends here,
there is no next time gas is full; a vehicle that ends all fear.
With all you did nothing has changed
So lie like a waste by the side
As everything just falls apart
'Cause everything just fell apart for me
I cracked my head and broke my
I correct my head and broke my
I cracked my head and broke my heart
And I don't feel the need to go on
I was happier singing along the way
I had things, I need to say
But now its like a swallowed tape
That holds up my face from inside
'as everything just falls apart
'Cause everything just fell apart for me
Woe is me
It all fell apart
And the hell of it is what we are
We finish and wish we could start again
Our skin tears away as our memories fade with age
And we don't even know 'til its gone...
But everything just fell apart
'Cause everything just falls apart for me
This confusion is my illusion
Nowhere to look, but know where
To find ya.
All these things Im sick about,
Im sick about -
Always come unglued
Don't cut out my paper heart,
I ain't dying anyway
Take a look at Eiffel Towers
Never trust them dirty liars
Sippin' lemon-yellow booze
Ol' leadbelly sings the blues
All dressed up on wedding day
Keep on trippin' anyway
I am, I am, I said I'm not myself,
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale
So keep your bankroll lottery
Eat your salad day deathbed motorcade
Fake the heat and scratch the itch
Skinned up knees and salty lips
I'll breathe your life vicks vapor life
And when you binge I purge alike
Let go it's harder holding on
One more trip and I'll be gone
So keep your head up
Keep it on, just a whisper I'll be gone
Take a breath and make it big
It's the last you'll ever get
Break your neck with a diamond noose
It's the last you'll ever choose
He’s a stranger to some
And a vision to none
He can never get enough,
Get enough of the world
For a fortune queen
But it’s hard to amend
How it ends and
On his face is a map of the world
(A map of the world)
On his face is a map of the world
(A map of the world)
On a mountain, a city, not a gold, nor blood
He can learn, see the life that it turn
From the count to the one
He’s decided when he’s done with the air
From yesterday, it’s coming!
From yesterday, the fear!
From yesterday, it calls him
But he doesn't want to read the message here
Carve me a smile, make it deep and wide and mortal
Drain my eyes 'til the sky goes pop
Bleeding out in my own idolatry for you
My adoration dripping drop by drop by drop
Can't get enough symphony in her eyes to eden
Enter me my last chance for hope
Had a god but I fucked her all away
Because she couldn't feel what i wrote
Say no more-
I've heard enough to know
I wanna bleed the sky
Bleed the sky
Bleed the sky tonight- say goodnight tonight
that's the penalty-
payback's a bitch so you best keep running
that's the penalty-
it's what you got coming
Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can’t explain myself at all.
And all that wants
And all that needs
All I don’t want to need at all.
The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow
Is there anybody out there?
That wakes up with a bitter taste?
It's a king that we put up there
And he's a short way to fall from grace
It's slowly filling upward.
You can stand but you have no ground.
I hear it from the lost words.
They say it's time that you lost your crown.
Don't be so greedy.
A dollar's a penny to you
When hearts are beating
Say what you want 'em to do.
Wasting away... I see you.
When the top of the world falls on you
Finding a day, don't wanna be you
When the top of the world falls on you
Paint yourself a picture
When you waste another picture
And you win, and you win, and you win
Paint yourself a picture
And then you break another picture
And you win, and you win, and you win
And you win, yeah you win, and you win
The lie is my expense
The scope of desire
The party blessed me with it’s future
And I protect it with fire
I am the nina the pinta the santa maria
The noose and the rapist
And the fields overseer
The agents of orange
The priests of hiroshima
The cost of my desire
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or I’ll drag you to your grave
I’m deep inside your children
They’ll betray you in my name
Sleep now in the fire
So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year running over the same old ground
What have you found?
The same old fears
Wish you were here
<< im begging; ` [x]
1:38 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -