Sunday, September 03, 2006
Endless nights of dreaming of life
And the days we should have spent here
-
sooooooosh.
: D
i remember the time she took my hand and started to run when we were caught in the rain.
i remember the time she made me feel good.
and id say i really miss those times, when i felt i truly belonged to someone.
but its not her that i want.
its her, the one that thought i was the other her's girlfriend.
isnt this so chim?
i just guess it is.
im seriously talking rubbish now.
mind me. please.
somethings really messing me up and i really dont know what.
help? just dont do anything and id be fine.
tsk
-
GENN//
-
I've been up at this all night long
I've been drowning in my sleep
I've prayed for your safe place
And it's time for us to leave
Time is running, it's running on empty
And the gas is running out
I've decided tonight is the night
That I let love aside
Around this turn where the cross will cast your shadow
The people will all gather
To remember such a day where the flames grew as high
As trees
And the world stopped for you and me
My knuckles have turned to white
There's no turning back tonight
Kiss me one last time
[Shut your eyes]
-
SHE'S THE ONE ;
i wannasee yer`GRILLZ;