<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Friday, September 01, 2006

lost in a train of thoughts.
this is the way i wouldve done things.
put separators today
and mann they hurt.
waiting for the bus was funny fun funny. teehees.
got fumigation going on and we were covered in that very stinky fog.
poor people.
ahaha
and the bus driver is a nice nice man.
and that bung in front of me is like.
eergh. no comments.
then went t put separators
im feeling as weird as the first time i put them.
but oh wells.
I think we'll cut you up
To find some good in you
Your eyes betray your lies
Come face your consequences
Space man philosophy
Green men driving in the H.O.V.
Death oversees the industry
Make us all happy
Make us ecstasy
Think about the reason why you came
Cause we don't want you here
[for her]
Tell us again that I'm the *toot*ing problem
With hope I'll disappear
I thought this was a good time
To tell you that I'm fine
Sometimes I get a little angry
Right now I'm high
*toot* you for the great disease
False hope in reality
Every night I have the strangest dreams
GENN//
<< im begging; ` [x]
1:48 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -