and shes my chicken (:
hahahahahaah
so after afternoon study
(TEACHER COMMENTED GENN CLEANED THE BOARD REAL FAST. LIKE HAH!
-im so proud of you GENN.)
then yeah went canteen and niece took videos of me. hahhaaahaha
being my usual eecentric? nah crazy self.
BUT NO UPLOADS LAH. you siao arh.
ahahhaahahaha
then they left and i went to watch them play bball cum netball
and the p1/2 were running round the track and rachel was screaming
"so cute so cute i want to bring them all home!"
and..
"BABY BUNG BABY BUNG!"
so funny i tell you.
then lyd told pet i thought she looked like a chicken
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
yes she did.
ahaha im gonna disturb her from now on
aaaaahahaahahha
: D so funny lah.
pet the chicken. so cute.
ahahhahah
and jarred talked to me and say wee too lol
these are the outstanding convos.
and thats all i guess?
<3
GENN//
I don't want to come back here, to this place.
It's a cold that only comes from blaming yourself for two decades wasted.
And I don't want to come back here, to this place.
When it all just repeats in my head again, and I cannot stop it.
And the glass in the trees, and all you left here,
Reflects everything that I missed.
and you smiled and gave a wave
(:
i liked that.