<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Friday, September 01, 2006
we're just looking for the exit.
GENNs been doing some thinking lately.
seriously thinking,
i do miss the old me.
like what rabbit told me which evoked the thinking.[haha yeah chimmychimchim are the words used.]
"i miss the old GENN. the one that enjoyed having fun and who was able to sing along to punk rock songs with us"
note the punkrock songs, GENNs out of that already. and into metal,death metal and emo screamooo nonsense.
well, thats for the new GENN.
i guess its confusing you with all the GENNs but just take note of the old and new GENNs.
i still do enjoy having fun. but its time that GENN gets really serious.
but apart from being serious, GENNs new term of having fun is t make people laugh.
and GENN likes it when she makes someone's day.
(:
i guess GENN wants t laugh along like everyone esle now.
but shes just finding reasons for her change.
searchings been stopped for a while since GENN has t be serious serious.
as exams are coming and would probably take a toll on her.
dont be surprise if you find GENN talking nonsense or just keep quiet the whole day
barely speaking.
thats part of feeling the stress.
[its okay if you dont understand what ive just said.
this shouldnt be posted in the first place.]]
sincerly,
me.
"I close my eyes when I get too sad
Close my eyes and I count to ten
Hope it's over when I open them
I want the things that I had before
Like a Star Wars poster on my bedroom door
I wish I could count to ten
And make everything be wonderful again
Promises mean everything
When you're little and the world is so big
I just don't understand how
You can smile with all those tears in your eyes
When you tell me everything is wonderful now
I go to school and I run and play
I tell the kids that it's all ok
I have to laugh so my friends wont know
When the bell rings I just don't want to go home
Go to my room and I close my eyes
I make believe that I have a new life
I don't believe you when you say that
Everything will be wonderful some day "
[[+i wished+]]
GENN//
<< im begging; ` [x]
11:57 PM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -