something i cant deny.
and so.
stead smsed me during aftnoon study BUT heck that.
haha.
gonna take her braces out!
no more hot lah! kidding (:
remember.
5OCT06.okay! remind me.
hahahaha
:DD
i can remember everything that happened really distinctly last week.
anyhoooos.
i got so pissed off yesterday.
that BITCH yeah trying to show off she is pms-ing
seriously. her acting sucks.
so yeah. just go and f off damnit.
okay whatever shant spoil my mood.
i miss jarred the carrot.
i miss zach
i miss my shy boy, mikey
i miss asher!!
i miss tiimsie(timc)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
my chicken. hahahhaha
GENN//
I don't want to come back here, to this place.
It's a cold that only comes from blaming yourself for two decades wasted.
And I don't want to come back here, to this place.
When it all just repeats in my head again, and I cannot stop it.