<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Friday, August 04, 2006
so i doubt i could ever trust her again.
she playa.
tsk.
pull my strings, just for the thrill
Welcoming you to cardboard city
Life will bring you up
Life will put you down
Life will build you up
And then burn you down
A broken heart will free your mind.
Empty sight will bring you life.
EMO shit la all this.
yesterdays show all damn emo
all make me wanna cry liddat
black hawk down.
-very sad, hurting(t see ppl liddat), rather gory but i like it
ghost whisperer..
-SADDDD and slightly scary
that 9oclock chinese show( weixiang is definately HOT and CUTTEEEEE.)
but the show sad la no wait i was happy that weixiang was with yixin
I'm not listening, not anymore
I'm a man thats not afraid of danger (im a girl im not a man lah)
I walk my own path, and blaze my own trail because
I'm not afraid to derail
and I got respect and I dont neglect the people that I really care to protect am I a failure, if I got nothing to lose No,
I'm not a failure, I got something to prove
she was given the world with every chance to excel.
Set it off right now
Take me and let me in, dont break me and shut me out.
I lit my pain on fire and I watched it all burn down.
now I'm dancing in the ashes and there is no one else around.
'cause I wanna be part of something,
this is just a story of a broken soul.
Shake it, break it, get off your feet,
come dance with me and don't you fake it.
Oh, wish I could take you all too where I must go wish I could take you all
I'll take you with my heart.
And now that I'm strong and I've figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
ididnt tell her how much i loved her, how much i cared.
i couldnt hear nothing but gun blast. it happened so fast.
If not them then who?
If not now then when?
we're the youth of the nation
GENN//
long but damn shit emo post. haha
<< im begging; ` [x]
10:25 PM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -