<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
and yer jerk it out.
that was grandson below
ahahaha
tsk how dare he roar at his granny
hahahah
:DD
freak freak freak
jayni noes my blog login password
ah die
how t change??? hahaa
but i trust her la
Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow
And I'm trying to please to the calling
Of your heart-strings that play soft and low
And all the night's magic seems to whisper and hush
And all the soft moonlight seems to shine in your blush
Can I just have one more Moondance with you, my love
Can I just make some more romance with you, my love
GENN//
Wind me up put me down
Start me off and watch me go
I'll be runnin' circles around you sooner than you know
A little off center And I'm out of tune
Just kickin' this can along the avenue
But I'm alright
Shut up
Hush your mouth
Can't you hear you talk too loud?
No can't hear nothin'
'cause I got my head up in the clouds
I bite off anything that I can chew
I'm chasing cars up and down the avenue
But that's ok
Cause it's easy once you know how it's done
You can't stop now
It's already begun
You feel it runnin' through your bones
And you jerk it out
<< im begging; ` [x]
1:24 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -