Tuesday, August 22, 2006
science marks is TERRIBLY depressing.
i wonder whats wrong with GENN.
really.
)):
its worse off today when ms lim walked out on us after she gave us the papers.
the class went off alittle bit too much and im getting quite irritated by the amount of noise
generated from them.
but anyhoos.
some of us, the ones WHO DIDNT make much noise went to say sorry and asked her to come back on behalf on our classmates.
boobs and bobs were so scared we held hands in anxiety.
well, we had to.
but she didnt want to go back.
and from what we saw,
her makeup on the eye area was smudged. and her lips, super pale.
it was scary you know.
GENN was so frightened.
so much i want t share about what happened t GENN but i wonder if ive enough time to complete what i want.
anyways,
aft skool i ponned cca t go JAMMING.
yeah.
im in charge of tammy(the tambourine)
coz i played that for dance dance (:
yeah imma goooooooood. except i started off at the wrong time.
thankeww kinnyy for telling me i started off at the wrong time.
heh heh.
and yes i was behind the drums too
ack so cool lah please.
and first time ever i touch a bass guit. and yes i can play 1 note of dancedance
HAHAHAHA
and i played nobody's home on the electric guit.
ahh so funn and stressed relieved.
and yea they made me sing ( i forgot what song it was but i know its by blink) using the microphone.
poor GENN. and actually finding out what she can sing pretty NORMALLY was good.
haha
but i want to sing again. HAHA i dunno why but i feel like i want t..
and my mushroom heads(drumsticks no not CHEEKEN) got scratched and i was whining about it to freda HAHAHAH but its meant to turn out this way.
seesh caaraazee luh you GENN.
and my bad. i made jayni cry by posting emotionless by GC.
yeah its sad dear. haha.
then yepps headed for home soon aft.
):
its not okay.
ive failed terribly for 3 subs and MUMMY IS EVEN SHOCKED THAT I FAILED MATHS
see? told you GENN. everyone believed you like that sub and thinks youd get a pass in it.
tsk.
jamming again SOON, I TELL YOU, SOON.
yay.
heres what GENN need to start doing and i know its too late for resolutions since
the new year has passed million lightyears ago.
1)GENN MUST start studying already
2)but first GENN must plan out the topics she is going to get tested on.
3)GENN should GET OFF the computer latest by 1030.(argh 10 mins more for me then)
4)GENN should sleep earlier(thats why for the comp one lah hah)
5)GENN should concentrate in class
6)GENN should stay back aft skool and clarify anything she doesnt know.
GENN//
Burning on, just like a match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you know
And what’s the worst you take
From every heart you break (heart you break)
And like a blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well, I've been holding on tonight
What’s the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight
Came a time
When every star falls
Brought you to tears again
We are the very hurt you sold
And what’s the worst you take (worst you take)
From every heart you break (heart you break)
And like a blade you stain (blade you stain)
Well, I've been holding on tonight
What’s the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight
Well, if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight
Can you hear me
Are you near me
Can we pretend to leave and then
We’ll meet again, when both our cars collide
What’s the worst that I can say
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight
Well, if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long Not and goodnight
SHE'S THE ONE ;
i wannasee yer`GRILLZ;