
look at my eyes; youre killing me, killing me.
im doooper wooper tired today.
haha
and flirt and i are going for the campe nxt week. like SCREAMS please
scarly flirt pangseh me how?
i wont pangseh her lah
ahahahahha
now another caaraazee being said i looked similar to paul
like thats wrong with people GENN?
GENN is tired just like everyone esle.
maybe not like YOU.
anyhoos at the overhead bridge i supposedly got checked out by 2 guys.
caraze right.
they were so quiet wen i was ABOUT t walked past them den when i walked past,
the guy was like "AHYAH''
exactly what is he looking at?
crazy.
joost added his own fonts as well as her fonts and sent them to me.
so sweet right(:
tahnkewws.
<3
GENN//
how peaceful it feel against my face.
oh, what a long haul.
you brought me here for this.
I see nothing but disaster.
now I'm taking you...
with me.
a transparent scenery that comes as fast as it leaves.
now my eyes flash with white.
it's settling in with all the flickering.
here again.
the floor is more fitting for my face.
here again? this is getting old.
I am being watched.
this is overwhelming.
paranoia...
as you dig your feet I will sink my teeth into the floor,
while I lay here alone.
aware of every step.
I'm not aware at all.
black...flash white...I am awake.
id never leave you out of my prayers.
OHYOU KKUKKUNUT