<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
I'll survive. says:
booya
¯,a=*= *.:.GęN.:.* ¸.•¤**¤•. LiFe's LiKe tHaT. ¸.•¤**¤•. [[~·@dash and crosses ·@~`] °»·´¯`·°¨¨°º says:
yellos
I'll survive. says:
hows your day? (:
¯,a=*= *.:.GęN.:.* ¸.•¤**¤•. LiFe's LiKe tHaT. ¸.•¤**¤•. [[~·@dash and crosses ·@~`] °»·´¯`·°¨¨°º says:
hhaha alright i guess
I'll survive. says:
attached alr?
¯,a=*= *.:.GęN.:.* ¸.•¤**¤•. LiFe's LiKe tHaT. ¸.•¤**¤•. [[~·@dash and crosses ·@~`] °»·´¯`·°¨¨°º says:
haha nahh. why
I'll survive. says:
ehhh. not yet meh
I'll survive. says:
haha
I'll survive. says:
hows sch
¯,a=*= *.:.GęN.:.* ¸.•¤**¤•. LiFe's LiKe tHaT. ¸.•¤**¤•. [[~·@dash and crosses ·@~`] °»·´¯`·°¨¨°º says:
school arh............... b ad laaaaaaa im seriously doing badly in almost every subject. haha
I'll survive. says:
why you nv study
¯,a=*= *.:.GęN.:.* ¸.•¤**¤•. LiFe's LiKe tHaT. ¸.•¤**¤•. [[~·@dash and crosses ·@~`] °»·´¯`·°¨¨°º says:
i did laa
I'll survive. says:
den how come do badly?
¯,a=*= *.:.GęN.:.* ¸.•¤**¤•. LiFe's LiKe tHaT. ¸.•¤**¤•. [[~·@dash and crosses ·@~`] °»·´¯`·°¨¨°º says:
i dunnoooo
¯,a=*= *.:.GęN.:.* ¸.•¤**¤•. LiFe's LiKe tHaT. ¸.•¤**¤•. [[~·@dash and crosses ·@~`] °»·´¯`·°¨¨°º says:
maybe i didnt study properly or something haha
everyones nagging.
GENN//
<< im begging; ` [x]
10:57 PM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -