<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
no no no!
im happy because
stead said
¯,a=*= *.:.GęN.:.* ¸.•¤**¤•. LiFe's LiKe tHaT. ¸.•¤**¤•. [[~·@dash and crosses ·@~`] °»·´¯`·°¨¨°º says:
whokay byee
& all the time i act so brave, i'm shaking inside. Why does it hurt me so? says:
love ya (:
ilovestead lah (:
GENN//
maybe you and me could run away.
and pretend nothing happened.
No one ever cared enough to say goodbye
The money's good and the time you have
Fun and games galore
But you spend your money and lie in bed forgotten
And you wonder what you did it for
No one came from miles around
And said man who's he?
there's a pulse and its deafening
I cant help what i hear in my head,
Its the switch that i flip they said,
Hand of Blood!
I dont wana feel like my heart is breaking,
Hand OF Blood!
I dont wana see that life is burning
Theres a stain on my hand, and its red
Oh my god, am i losing it?
I cant help what I've done or I've said
It's the button i push
Hand of Blood!
but now i need to end this
four words to choke upon
Look at me NOW
Betrayed one more time
But somehwere down that line
You're gonna get what's coming to you
[this oh so reminds me of her.]
(look at me now) look at me nooow
pull the knife from my back
leaving me one, inside, intact ?
i can't wait to return the favour
(look at me now) look at me noow
too many times i've seen it
rip a hole into our friendship -thats how that beetch wants it t be
this is how it's been, how it always will be..
you think you're above me
but now i need to end this
four words to choke upon..
[[Got no remorse, Got no concern for no one
You watch my conscience fading, Sharp is my tongue
Ignore my words, Words can hurt, My Freudian slip
Look in her eyes, You'll read her lies
SHE the hypocrite
All fears dissolve, Problem solved
Not my concern, My words burn
Mine to regard, Shades of regret they linger
Got no regard for no one, Lash out in anger
Ignore my words, Words can hurt, I'm so full of shit
Look in HER eyes, You'll eat her lies
shes the hypocrite, shes the hypocrite
I mean no harm]]
its dedicated to that effing beetch.
yupps
go eat shyt lah.
tsk.
<< im begging; ` [x]
8:15 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -