<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
my sacrifice- creed
Hello my friend we meet again,
within my heart are memories,
of perfect love that you gave to me,
I remember.
When you are with me, I'm free,
I'm careless, I believe,
Above all the others, we'll fly,
it's been a while, where should we begin,
feels like forever,
this brings tears to my eyes.
My sacrifice.
We've seen our share of ups and downs,
oh, how quickly life can turn around,
in an instant,
it feels so good to reunite,
within yourself, and within your mind,
Let´s find peace there.
I just want to say hello again,
I just want to say hello again,
my sacrifice (I just want to say hello again.)
I just want to say hello again.
My Sacrifice
I'm not listening, not anymore
Cut my life into pieces
I've reached my last resort
Suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding
Do you even care if I die bleeding?
Would it be wrong, would it be right
If I took my life tonight
Chances are that I might
Mutilation out of sight
And I'm contemplating suicide
and as days go by my heart grows cold.
I can't seem to let this all pass me by.
so take me and let me in don't break me and shut me out.
so take me and let me in don't break me and shut me out.
don't shut me out.
does anyone around me feel the same?
put your fist up and vent your pain!
SEESH im bored
ah okay i go sleep now bahhs
GENN//
<< im begging; ` [x]
1:43 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -