<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Hey you, out there in the cold
Getting lonely, getting old, can you feel me?
Hey you, standing in the aisles
With itchy feet and fading smiles, can you feel me?
Hey you, don't help them to bury the light
Don't give in, without a fight
Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall
so today.
ahaha
maths was supposedly easy peasy simple pimple.
haha what BULLSHIT am i talking about.
its alright only la.
its good t see her before and aft the exam. HAHA (:
she so makes my dayy.
oh wells.
stead talked t me today(:
itd give medouble happiness
and seeing flirt gives triiiple.
wakakas
and science like whoah you sholdve seen what i did mann.
like totally proudness babyy.
hahahahahh.
headache GENN headache.
Someone said what's he gonna turn out like
And someone else said never mind
Well I was big and bold and more than twice as old
As all the cats I'd ever seen
I grew my hair and bought a suit
Of shiny white or was it cream
I shook and shivered danced and quivered
And stood on a mountain top
withlove,
GENN//
& id thankGod he talked to me today(:
im got so high aft he talked to me (:
im happy
quartablablahappiness
I feel the ice in my head
Running its hands through my bed
Not even dreaming I seem to be dead
Colours of yellow and colours of red
All I'm asking some secret voice
is to lead me to darkness
I'm so tired, dawn never comes
I just hide in the shadows
<< im begging; ` [x]
7:52 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -