<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
AYEEEEEEEEE PEOPLE (:
today today today
skool was whokay. science quite okay lah
not sure if im able t pass.
hopefully i can. (:
anyhoos.
home econs was fun today coz that teacher supposedly gave up on us.
so some of us at the back andsome infront.
well, the guai-er ones.
haha
so behindwe were singing and talking.
ahhaa (:
and then i was trying t show labbit and jay how t sing one screamo song by sum41,
hahahahaha
and they found the screaming really retarded and laughed.
(:
i made people smile today.
oh we sang different songs but mostly all not from the genre i like
ahha
we sang the anthem by GC, predictable..
den blink 182... myarm was a guitar for her. imagine that.
haha.
and yeah my screamo part of "we're all to blame"
oh ya oh ya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICALEE (:
I LOVE YOU WHOKAY!
and bianca too. happy bday. (:
<333
GENN//
Maybe you'll soon forget about all
or maybe you'll miss it like I do
one thing's for sure:
I'm all knocked out
spend too much time thinking of you
And I can't get you out of my dreams
Now I know that you're the dangerous kind
and your smile is tattooed on my mind
And I can't get you out of my dreams
<< im begging; ` [x]
8:43 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -