walalaalas
so. people DID see me on that BIG black box ;D
yay yay
I've been swallowed up alive.
shut down
building from the inside out.
I can finally walk through the walls.
I swear I've slipped right through the cracks in the floor.
it's so easy when it's pulling me under.
I can't escape from this place,
this is so unfamiliar to me.
I can hear the unsatisfying silence.
my mouth is open,
i scream
but none of you can hear me.
Welcoming you to Cardboard City
When we laugh indoors the blissful tones bounce off the walls,
and fall to the ground
Reel the hardwood back to let them lose from decades trapped and listen so still
This city is my home construction noise all day long and gutter punks bumming change,
So I breed thicker skin and let my lustrous coat fill in
and I'll
never.
never admit that
I loved you Guinevere
hello whats my name doing in a song by death cab by cutie? haha
credidentials please. (:
alex thinks im psycho coz i laugh too much
shona is more psycho please alex
ahahahhaahahahahahhahahahaha
Enough is enough - you can control
Enough is enough - those who don't know
Believe me, this got to reach an end
All this misery in our minds will break free,
you will see...
Just look him in the eye and simply shout:Enough is enough
I can't go on, I can't go on no more no
Enough is enough
I want her out, I want HER out that door now
Enough is enough
Enough is enough
That's enough
-i cant stand you any longer. i aint gonna put up with your crap.
ANYMORE and i mean it.
her. that hypocrite.
id emphasise again on her. and people being
HYPOCRITES-
False revelation.
A rebellion based on lies.
Break down the walls.
Your slogan until you get inside.
Fearing the truth - it will destroy your so-called scene.
So easily bought and sold, as you await the next big thing.
Hypocrites - every last one of you,
so afraid you can't see the truth.
Your rebellion so packaged and safe,
controlled by fashion and fakes.
False preachers up on the stage.
Social climbers who thirst for fame.
They are
liars,
complacent,
and insincere,
to be called out,
their one most fear.
GENN//
will i ever see you again?
id play my way now then.
The smoking gun still sits in my pocket and I know how to use it.
Go ahead and tell them again.
Well I think that I know that I won't forgive them
for turning their backs when we started to get busy.
Yeah twice is fine, but three times is just right.
till then.