<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Monday, July 31, 2006
-scars
I tried to help you once
Against my own advice
I saw you going down
But you never realized
That you're drowning in the water
So I offered you my hand
Compassions in my nature
Tonight is our last stand
okay today was sec4 seniors farewell
eat lots and lots
ahaha
im NICE nat. RIGHT!
lol and before that during assembly,
ms tan's farewell.
omg so sad luh
):
i cried
hahaha. but oh wells. she cried too you know.
walalalas
den she gave a really goooot speech.
(:
id miss, miss tan.
WE LOVE MISS TEODORA TAN (:
<33333333333333333333
thankyou!
back t seniors farewell.
ahhaa the leaving seniors got cards
and i got them too
(:
im sec4 la you idiot.
HAHAHAHA
and i recieved 3 balloons from my jnrs! (:
and i made for michelle one.
argh
cakes nice (:
eunice has long tongue she and nat were comparing lol
ah whatever
den took grp picture
and michelle took with me
and peishan asked me t stand with her
haha (:
oh wells
shejust loves me
tsk
Somewhere beyond happiness and sadness
I need to calculate
What - creates my own madness
And I'm addicted to your punishment
And you're the master
And I am waiting for disaster
I feel irrational
So confrontational
To tell the truth
I am Getting away with murder
It is impossible
To never tell the truth
But the reality is
I'm getting away with murder
Getting away, Getting away, Getting away

boredom could kill. so why not make FULL use of it?
hahahaaaha
yupps larine. GENN is wonderfully clever
wahahhahahahahas
<3
GENN//
<< im begging; ` [x]
7:24 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -