<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Saturday, July 29, 2006
okay NDP preview was DUPER wooper tiring.
got makeup on and i sweated like hell still.
i realised from asking the other balloon sculptors,
my group were the one with the most people.
haha i tied and made balloons until my fingers and hands are dry and skin peeled
arghh
haha oh wells but i had fun la
seeing the kids smile aft i made a balloon for them.
haii but some people will come up t me and say "this balloon must pay anot?"
as usual, the kiasu singaporeans. but yeah hahahaha
:D
aft tht. rushed back home t change and whatnot.
aft that rushed t hwa chong. thanks mummy for fetching (;
so met jaron upstairs and rushed with sara naz and nicole.
and den met youjie there. haha
went in t sit.
youjie reserved places for us. sweet right.
ahaha (:
oh wells show soon started and i had fun from start to end
really retarded la.
i like the ah beng one! hahaa
and actually most of the characters :D
the gay one turned me off with his posture. wahahahahahs xDD
okay then aft show ended went t look for joost! hahahaha
den i think adeline or whatever her name is gave him the flower and i was there
eeeyer scarly they think i gave the flower t him coz there were like
"waaaa justinn"
ahahaa
-______-
oh ya! i jumped right infront of joost and i bet he got a shockk!
YAY
waahahhas xD
den went off t the bus stop with youjie,jaron,sara,naz and nicole. haha
(:
den talked t them for a while den went t youjie and jaron.
when jaron's senior saw me they were like smiling and shaking their heads retarded la
they went into the bus and waved t him and was like smiling and pointing still.
so i decided to give a retarded smile and wave.
wahahahahhas xDD
hey thats GENN for you.
he got quite cute seniors la. hahahaha
den i went back with sara and naz and nicole
packed everything and went back t hwa chong.
ahha jaron was waiting
and he supposedly chased youjie(who is now known as my supporter) away
tsk.
den mummy called me and scolded me
sighh
"so late at night. what. who you think you are?"
so she fetched me with jaron there
lucky i told him sit somewhere esle
aahhaa
first question in the car
"who is that boy"
like hello? do i know him?
ahhahaha
andd got a bad scolding in the car. not scolding to be exact.
its a SHOUTING.
argh that so pissed then. tsk
enjoy-d' sound
thunder & rain
turn the phone off
I’ve switched the moon on
and the wind in the trees
is singing our song
can you forgive me
for grief I’ve caused you?
I was so much in pain
- I didn’t mean to
and I need to explain that the thunder & rain fill my heart
can we just be here
and rearrange things
so, that when it gets day,
you can just leave me
leave without the anger
and without the chainmarks
and relieve me from guilt
that made my sky dark
and I need to explain that the thunder and rain fill my heart
I found a weak spot
I couldn’t make out
and a face in my dreams
I couldn’t chase out
but now I am at zero
and I can see straight
I will listen to you
without no debate
and then you can explain how the thunder and rain fill your heart
withlove,
GENN//
<< im begging; ` [x]
6:50 PM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -