<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Monday, July 31, 2006
And I just wanna be alone
I'm pissed cause you came around
Why don't you just go home
Cause you channel all your pain
And I can't help you fix yourself
You're making me insane
All I can say is,
I tear my heart open,
I sew myself shut
My weakness is that
I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel
blah im in a posting mood today
wahahhahahas
GENN//
IWANTTHEPICTURESFLIRT!
if not i ANGRY!
ahahhahahaha
*uses fingers t use as an inverted "U"
HAH SEE IM ANGRY
SEEEEEENNNND (:
oh ya flirt isnt in a good mood today huh.
Time and Time again
You'll think about yourself
Before you think about me
<< im begging; ` [x]
7:44 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -