Survey #5 ?
Three schools I went to:
- Catholic kindergarten
- IJ TP Primary
- IJ TP Secondary
Three things in my handbag:
- some exrcise book*i dont carry handbag btw*
- neoprints
-novena booklet
Three things I do when I am stressed:
- cry
- cut? neh i no longer do that. now i CUT PAPER
- blast music
Three places I go on a daily basic:
- bedroom
- toilet
- kitchen
Three favorite fruits:
- lemons
- strawberries
- cherries
Three names I go by:
- Genevieve
- GENN
- GeNn''
Three of my favorite food:
- Japanese
- Salad
- spicy food
Three things I am wearing right now:
- Army stripey tee
- newly bought shorts
- belt
Who is in the house with me?
-mummy,gab, gwen
Who am I thinking of right now?
- you?
Who did I last talk to on the phone?
- Wei An
Who was the last person I uttered love to?
-joyce
Who do I wish I am with right now?
- Ahem!Apples!
Who gets on my nerves most in school?
- well, some _)(*&^%$%^&*( (:
Where is my phone?
- nxt to me
Where do I sleep?
- my room(shared)
Where is the place I took a ride to?
- Home.
What was the last thing I ate?
- rice
What colour shirt am I wearing now?
- stripey green and white tee
What is the closest item to me that is blue?
- erm G2 pen
What do I like most about school?
- Friends
What is my favorite colour?
- i have a whole range
What do I wear most often, jeans or shorts?
- shorts
What was the last movie I watched?- In the cinema? Cars
- At home? I not stupid ii
When did I start school?- not sure
When did I last go to the mall?- today. Far East was the last stop heh.
When did I last burn something?- cant rmr
13 favorite darlings:
1. Freda
2. Eugene! my son loll
3. Joan Theng tt
4. qi en! hahahahhaha
5. Humairah
6. Qarissa
7. pavel!
8. Joyce
9. joost! haha
10. Marilyn
11. Ain
12. candy(: nathson
13. Ryan
how did you meet 2?
- When he shouted my name twice in his school,den he added me online haha yupps
what would you do if you NEVER met 6:- i dont know. something would just be missing i guess.
What would you do if 2 and 9 dated:
-damn imba lame. HAHA really damn GAY.
Did you ever like 8:
- I love her. my niece. (:
Would 1 and 5 be a good couple:
-doubt so. damn lesbian lah heh
Is number 11 gay/lesbian:
- Nope.
Would you tell secrets to 4:
- Yes. i doubt he'd understand them anyways.
What is your first memory of 3:
- QUIET.
Do you know any of 1's family members:
- Yupps.
What is 10's favorite color?- black?genn isnt sure. orhh.
What would you do if 9 confessed he/she liked you?
- He? hehh i wonder what id do if he did WHAHAS
What language does 3 speak:
- English
Chinese
- italian? kidding.
When did you last see 7:
-last saw him online. ehehe
Is 12 single:
-Yeah
Where does 6 go to school:
- IJ TP Sec.
Are number 7 & 8 best friends:
- Nope.
Who is 5 in love with:- I don't know. I'm not in touch with her love life.
What is your last memory of 13
- smiling at me. haha
Have you ever hooked up with 4
- HAHA omg i so wish that manns! lol omg mycute scoutboy and spongebob lookalike.
What is your relationship with 6
- Good friends.
How old is 13- 19 this year.
How close are you with 1
- DAMN close
what is your favorite memory with 10
- When we were young and innocent.
Who's 11 best friends with
- shermaine and Karen
What is your favorite thing about 2
- my son (:
three people i would like to see do this?
- joost!
- Freda(i saw alr HAHA)
- YOU.
ew ivan asked if he couldjio me
he is 19 for heavens sake
oh ya met tien tien at far east HEHEHEHEE
<3
GENN//