I feel like a little girl
Trying to conquer the whole wild world
Everybody wants a piece of me
And I just don't know where to run
I've got work piled up to my head
All I want to do is jump into bed
And wash away my troubles with lemonade
Play hide and seek with the boy next door
Take a trip to Singapore
And imagine how i'll make the world a better place
dont you hesitate.
screams! geog section B almost killed me
arrgh.
chinese? oh well as usual SUCKED la
:DD
and i didnt follow them to the library
coz amanda was telling i flirt with guys there LIKE AS IF
but whatever
ahahah
ohh no im in a bad position please.
she dares to touch me already
dear dear dear im so gonna DIE
i realised i made a good impression on ms chong
and that rocks yayness
seeeeesh
tatas
;DD
withlove,
GENN//
i heart you