<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
WOAH PPLS
imma freezing at home
REALLY
now the toilet needs miie:(
it rained
and it stopped
and now its gonna rain
BUT I LOOVE THE RAIN
I LOOVES THE COOLNESS/COLDNESS OF THE AIR. arhh
`I FEEL GOOD DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA`
`so good..so good oh i feelgood`
hi everyone
im a block of ice alr
ITS LIKE NEW ZEALAND HERE PLS
HAHAH
cool horr
COLD
my feet turning blue?
NO COLDDDD
COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD
i think the tempt is like
16 degrees
REALLAYE
cant beat the air con at home
no, it aint on
BUT IT SURE FREAKIING
COLD COLD COLD!!
its nice and unnice at the same time.
im going bonkers.
HAHA.
thats howbeing cold affects yer
HAHAHA
oh great.
it started ta rain
cant stop that satisfied feeling
haah
`how rain soothes yer soul.its not like this everyday so im gonna enjoy being freezed.
<< im begging; ` [x]
1:50 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -