<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Saturday, October 29, 2005
HAHA samirarahh
i shall write u a very extra special note then
SEE HOW KIND I AM?
Samira: boobs!! i love the BOOBS. yes yes we MUST still cover and run in circles. AND MAKE THE MAMMAL GIDDY!!! yes yes. WE MUST!!ok i'll try to make it, yea? loove the BOOBS ever so much dear!! JOYCE: mah darling bestie. we shall study hard aiight? and do very well next year. I LOVE JOYCE. freda: heyy there. no worries there aye. YEH STILL MA BESTIE. THE OH-SO-LONG TIME BESTIE. TOGETS FEH ALWAYS? TOGETS FEH ALWAYS. THERE THERE.:D dont be happy when i cry haha. i love freda.!
EVERYONE.
I'LL DO MAH YEARLY THANG AT THE END OF DEC///
writing to everybody like whut MAH BOOBS did yea. onlaye she did earlier
ok then
looves.
`i cant find ma hands!!
<< im begging; ` [x]
8:37 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -