<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Thursday, October 20, 2005
:)
I FROZE.
is that cool or whut.
haha.retarded pls.
ok
got back papers tadday
HAPPY and disappointed on maself.
passed 2/4 subs
:(
PASSED >> SCIENCE & english
SCIENCE OK!!
:))
english passed, made an improvement huh.
I DID MADE AN IMPROVEMENT OK JOYCE
.heeyerrr.
oh wells feh the ones i failed.
practically nothing ta say except that imma disappointed
history!? -why did i fail?
LIT!? -WHY DIDI FAIL this
I STUDIED.
eergh
maybe the tacher doesnt like me.
WHUTEVERR.
i dont care?
I CARE TOO MUCH.
errghhhh
WHAT THE HECK
why mr mus can give marks so that ppl can pass?
MR MUS :( gimme 4 marks.
I WANNA PASS.
BADLY.
please?!?!!!
i need it pls
bet he doesnt care huh.
owells.
miie lil prayer.
Dear God,
thank you feh letting me pass the 2 sub. espscience.
grateful.
hehhs.
please help me get better marks feh the other subs.
BLESS all of oneseven and everyone esle taking their results back.
AMEN.
till thens..
GeNn"
<< im begging; ` [x]
6:41 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -