<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Friday, August 12, 2005
RAHH
gennisdamnpissedlikewhat
i mean,
someone writes somethang abt uu. and its damn bad. and u dont like it. nevermind if itisjust a short para about u. but about your bestie or something? huh?
imm pissed i noe. but then...
screw that person.
screw everythang abt THAT PERSON.
NOT LIKE I WANTED IT TO TURN THIS WAY?!
I WISH YOU WOULD JUST UNDERSTAND MEEE
GIVE ME SO BLOODY BREATHING SPACE
STOPP BEING SO NICE TO PEOPLE. TRYNA ACT LIKE YER SO COOL LIKE WDVV
IF YER JUST PUTTING ON A GOODFRONT
THEN DONT !
STOP MAKING IT LIKE YER OWN MA WORLD.
really.
GIVE ME MA OWN BREATHING SPACE WILL YOU?????!
I NEED IT DESPERATELY
and maybe it ALL just ends here.
---JAYNI
why? why are u writing NEGATIVES ON YER PROFILE?!
SOMEMORE ABOUT ME? JOYCE JOAN jing-i guess u have the right though feh that.
<< im begging; ` [x]
5:00 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -