<< tell me how i got this far ; [GS] `-
Friday, May 20, 2005
hey hey hey wassup...
hope u like this new blog i juz made
anyways.
Freak...
I DID SO FREAKING BADLY FOR MY EXAMS !!!!!!!!
*ahhhhhhh**
i flunked 4 sub.
4 u n0e!!!
AaRgHh!.
so angry,sadd,disappointed.
i MUZ freaking pass ALL my sub.
Im gonna study study lyk shit mann.....
I cant go J8 anymore.....
D=
=((
+((
i wanna juz sit here and fade away...
i cant go out anymore.
daddie banned me frum going out.
*crys*
wads gonna be of me now?
SHIT.
shit bloody shit.
HOW COME I DIDNT DO WELL????!
imma s'pose to pass all...
well ...ya.
i thot i KNEW how to do all//
-((HOW COULD THIE HAPPEN TO ME?
ive made mah mistakes
gots no wheres to run..............))-
im gonna PASS all mah subs in ca2
I DON CARE.
SA2 too. i'll Pass ALL wif flying colours.
I DON CARE too..
im freakin upset.
my mom thinks not.
she doesnt knoe me wad.
errgh.//
so gonna study study during the June hols...
Better make sure i do.
gotta study science....
haf a bloody retest.
28 june...
MUZ GO.MUZ RMR.////....
ok....muz go now....
blog nxt time.
=i wont noe when=
but
ok?
yaa..
BIEX !
love yaas!
<< im begging; ` [x]
4:07 AM
teach me to feel; please *
- x x x -